February 22, 2009

Told you so

She is a fashion goddess. Check the quote on the 2nd page:







I must post my responses to the Academy Awards.

1. I am so over awards for the Curious Case of Benjamin Button/Brad Pitt
2. Sarah Jessica Parker is beautiful, even if she has a "horse face"
3. Will Smith is fucking tight
4. I must have a dress like Penelope Cruz's for my wedding (see photo below)
5. EPIC MUSICAL WITH ALL MY FAVES RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT (Sasha Fierce, HSM, MammaMia)
6. Hugh Jackman can be a hip-hop dancer. And "Musicals are Back!"
7. Everyone has to see Slumdog Millionare!
8. Are Jennifer Anniston and John Mayer dating?
9. Why haven't I seen Milk?
10. THE LOST PUPPY MASTERCARD COMMERCIAL MADE ME TEAR UP
11 Jewel is in the next Dancing with the Stars season!!! (hahah & Shawn Johnson- Rudy!)
12. I miss Reese Witherspoon- where is she? (oh, there she is)
13. Slumdog totally pwnd the Oscars- Danny Boyle has won every award.
14. All of the musical performances were out of this world.
15. "Jai ho!"
16. Queen Latifah still rules
17. I love Maryl Streep forever and ever.
18. Well I guess I have to see "The Reader" now that Kate won the Best Actress Oscar.
19. Michael Douglas is sexy forever.
20. Cederic- return to me and to reality.
21. Sean Penn is a new political figure.
22. Sherlock Holmes, Funny People, Public Enemies, Julie & Julia, The Soloist, Up, FAME!!!, 500 Days of Summer, Amelia, Whatever Works, Inglorious Basterds, Night at the Museum 2!!!, Harry POTTER!!!, Angels & Demons, Old Dogs, The Boat that Rocked, An Education, State of Play



& it's vintage!

source


Yay for "The Duchess" to win the Best Costume Desgin Oscar, my mother and I cheered from our living room! Check this post to see some of Kiera's beautiful costumes!
Here's a list of all the Academy Award winners!

No comments: