March 11, 2009

City by the bay

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

More about that in between winter and spring stuff. It's so cold some days, other days I wish I were wearing shorts (kind of). A month from now I will be visiting my friends in Arizona and bearing my winter legs, better there than here. 
My boyfriend is my apparent new photographer. The first photo was taken at Ocean Beach in SF. It was beautiful outside and terribly romantic. The second is a picture of me posing at Twin Peaks. He wanted to show me where he had biked and when we DROVE to the top I was quite proud of him. It was lovely, you could see all the way across the bay to Oakland and even Marin I believe. I'm a weak geography student.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I know, I know, this is not a reaction to culture, fashion OR the arts. Tell me if I'm getting too personal for you. But this day was too beautiful not to share. San Francisco is really one of the most amazing cities in the world. I may not be experienced enough to make that judgement, sorry. But I have lived here my whole life and I am continuing to discover new corners of the city. You all MUST visit!
Anyway, about my outfit. I just love the mustard/faded red color combination, don't you? :D

No comments: