April 26, 2009

Exhausted editor

So I am the editor of a student newspaper and I am usually run-down by it. I spend my life in the newsroom and whatnot.. anyways– I left the newsroom late (not as late as some other people who ended up going to a bar haha) and went to my boyfriend's. We were wrestling or something.. I always end up on the floor and he drags me by his legs that I am clutching on to. This night, however, I was pooped and ended up on his kitchen floor while he was frying eggs for a sandwich. Here I am, how pathetic:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
black skinny jeans: levis
creme oversized tank: gap
creme braided belt: aa
black tight knit black sweater: thrifted
strange bracelet: gift from sister 
black shin-high button up booties: blowfish


No comments: