May 7, 2009

Minnie in a mini

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was working earlier this day. American Apparel:

sea blue interlock pencil skirt (worn as dress)
white tee shirt
gray thigh high socks
silver long sleeve cardigan

obnoxious oversized sweater (thrifted)
tassle boots: aldo

Don't ask about Minnie Mouse, I was just feelin' it. 
I'm so sorry the photo is blurry, we had technical difficulties. 
The sweater in the second photo was bough for my ugly sweater Christmas party and I wanted another excuse to wear it. I'm secretly in love with it! It's comfortable and soft and warm and hideous. 

What do you think:
Is the sweater hideous or wearable?

1 comment:

louise said...

i've always loooved the long sock and boot look. you should see the smoking jacket i just bought. it's ridiculous. i look like a land lady.