May 28, 2009

The sometimes unwanted attention short-shorts

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Another day at American Apparel:
black deep v tee shirt
black high waisted side-zipper twill shorts
wistful opaque over-the-knee cable knit socks
black boots (gifted from a bffl)

I wore a jean jacket over this outfit on my way to work. So 90's. And it doesn't bother me. 
Once I left work, however, to go to school.. my shorts felt too small and I was a little ashamed. 
I may get another pair one size up to wear in public. 
Sorry about that second photo, I thought it was going to turn out a lot cooler looking. Now I see it so big, it looks sort of pathetic.
But you GOTTA love the side zippers :D But, I warn you, don't unzip them- it looks too silly.

No comments: