May 28, 2009

This day was a gift

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

creme sequined polyester bubble top (tucked in): charlotte russe
5-button high-waisted jeans: f21
wistful opaque over-the-knee cable knit socks: aa
brown victorian booties: marshalls

I guess I'm sort of giving in to the high-waisted phenomena. A bit too late, I'm sure.
These pants are pretty forever-21 typical, and I'm not totally into that.
The back side is a little underwhelming, maybe I can reform them.
I thrifted them for ten dollars and decided to give them a chance. I guess I'm willing to research my wearing of them from now on.

Today was my last final, and an all-you-can-eat luncheon with my newspaper staff. It was too much fun. I wish everyone could have made it. Here is a pretty funny photo of the group:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: