June 7, 2009

Trash at the beach

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

black acid wash pique tee shirt: aa
red/navy thermal hoodie: aa
jean short cut offs: a&f diy
braided sandals: thrifted & gifted

Later that same day:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'too super low' skinny jeans: levis
black boots: gifted
black rose earrings: f21

I took a weekend trip to visit a friend in San Luis Obispo. It was the most fun I've had in a long time, probably since I've been out of school or my last spring break in Arizona.
It's really nice to find time you can spend all by yourself. I did a lot of walking and wandering and eating and reading and thinking all alone.
I found that I can be extremely critical of others when there's no one with me to hold me back. Then I forced myself to see something good in each person I wanted to judge. It worked for a little bit.. I guess.
San Luis Obispo has a lot of small boutiques, there's a Therapy and Ambiance. I'm not really into the boutique thing.
The people in SLO are very laid back, not very high fashion. Lots of scarf and flip flop combos- I absolutely despise it. I vow to never wear flip flops and a scarf in the same ensemble, and you should too!

No comments: