July 21, 2009

He kissed another girl

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
old navy button up, thrifted ron tee, diy a&f cut-offs, thrifted flats, thrifted satchel

I don't think I've ever mentioned that I'm a big Harry Potter fan. On my days off, I'll lay in bed and watch every movie starting with the Sorcerer's Stone and won't stop until I've watched them all over again. Sometimes I'll even let the same movie loop over and over again as I online shop or do my nails, busy work, ect.
So my date to see the new Harry Potter movie was my mom. Either all of my friends had already seen or or didn't want to see it at all (I know, they are crazy). Anyway- the movie was so great, I want to see it again. I am such a sucker for Harry Potter and I am easily satisfied so of course I loved it. I'm not going to ruin it for any of you, but you really should read the books first- the movies are good, the books are GREAT! Reserve a three-day weekend to plow through one at a time, you won't regret it.
And Emma Watson is so beautiful and chic! Obsessed.
After the movie- my mom and I went to the cafe in the background of my photo for a grilled chicken sandwich and a peach smoothie- delic!
I like the way the flats make my feet look big, I know some of you might not like it, but I'm feeling it. The long sleeve is so three years ago but it will never expire for me, too cute. I didn't get a good shot of the satchel- it's great! I promise to post it up here, I got it for $4 at a thrift store, good find.
That's all for now, I've got two more weeks of summer school and then two weeks of freedom before fall semester. I'm hoping to get to Santa Cruz, Six Flags and maybe a trip to San Diego or Arizona before I get back to school- cross your fingers :)


No comments: