August 7, 2009

A blast from the past




Here are some photos that represent my most memorable and terrible fashion moments and inspiration from the past few years. Some of these are painfully embarrassing-- but I don't regret any of it.
All of these experiences and memories made me who I am today, and I am proud of who I am.
Hope you have a nice laugh at this post :D

Photobucket
hand-stitched additions to tank tops and hems

Photobucket
the babydoll tanktop and half sweater

Photobucket
so lame printed thermal and slippers


Photobucket
mmm jenny lewis, yum

Photobucket
penelope cruz- breathtaking

Photobucket
loved her from the oc and on

Photobucket
weird furry moon boots paired with hoodies


zip ups and volcom jeans

bright colors, half long jackets, scarves and framing bangs

dangle earrings from the stripper costume shop on haight street!

Photobucket
simba is always in style

Photobucket
brigitte bardot- stunning.

Photobucket
jeans had to be tight, tanks had to be plain, slip ons had to be punk

Photobucket
band tee's and cut-offs; soaked from the gwar show

Photobucket
cleavage meant "at least he's not looking at my brace face"

Photobucket
dresses paired over jeans with flats

Photobucket
there's that dang thermal with excessively ripped jeans

Photobucket
kiddie heels: espadrilles

Photobucket
melanie saftka, my hippie phase

Photobucket
camille- my edgy phase :P

Photobucket
more babydoll tanks and cover ups!

Photobucket
cleavage>braces. don't forget to ice with tiffany's

Photobucket
the basic trendy outfit: levi's, white tee and vest.

Photobucket
hideous graduation dress, her's is beautiful! mine is uriney

Photobucket
sequin tennis shoes haha

Photobucket
dress paired over jeans four years later

Photobucket
yuuummmm i believe this is kiera for lula mag.


I hope this was a sweet reminder to stay true to yourself- remember where you came from. The silly inspirations you had when you were younger guided you to who you are now. We may be embarrassed of our awkward phases or senseless mistakes, but everyone lives past it and eventually learns from it.

Sometimes I like to think that I have become the woman I always envisioned myself being.
I don't think I am exactly who I want to be yet, but I still have time to figure it out.



<3 esb

No comments: