November 25, 2009

"Are you going to name this post 'smooth criminal?'"

Photobucket
thrifted blazer, penny loafers, belt; cheap monday pants; aa bodysuit, cableknit socks; f21 hat, broach

Hello, belly button.
Thanks to my sister for taking this photo!

Got the "Russian Red" lipstick at Mac today. I'm finally taking steps toward buying nice make-up.
Went to the mall today (ugh). Tried to buy a pair of studded oxfords I've been eyeing at Aldo for a few weeks.
They didn't have my size in-store so I ordered a pair- can't wait until they come!
I also bought two pairs of Aldo tights and one from F21, plus a holiday satin headband and the broach shown above.
I need to accessorize!

Thanksgiving! Baked a pecan and sweet potato pie tonight.
Can't wait for the turkey, mashed potatoes, pies & FOOTBALL (on a new television) !!!

Holiday outfits are the best!

2 comments:

henry miller said...

DUDE THAT TOP IS HELLA RACY

esb said...

yeah i'm hating the belly button on this outfit. super obnoxious. loved feeling like MJ though. next time ill go for some high waisted pants.
got it for freeee