November 4, 2009

Eating take-out at the park

Photobucket
Photobucket
F21 felt fedora and blouse, h&m cardigan, cheap monday pants, thrifted boots

When I was younger and starting to get into fashion, I would come to this small park near my house to take "Myspace" pictures of myself. Who didn't do that? I colored my hair funny colors and had terrible hair cuts and wore hoodies with altered skinny jeans and hoop earrings. It's super embarrassing but I don't regret a thing. Anyway, it was when these photos were taken I realized I have had these boots for about four years. They have adapted to my evolving style famously. I believe they are some weird 80's boots- but they are navy-- and therefore-- discreet 80's (?).

I know what you're thinking- that is a Springtime blouse- not fall! So what, I'll break the rules because I love this blouse and I think the bright water-color-like floral print is refreshing in my gloomy winter closet of blacks and browns. Dressed the brights down with some black, maroon and navy and hey- there is a passable winter palette.

1 comment:

Dylana Suarez said...

Love your blog! Seen you on Chictopia!

colormenana.blogspot.com